CUSTOM WOVEN LABELS
Our woven and printed fabric labels are custom designed and produced with numerous options, from standard-finish materials to soft and silky products, unique cuts, shapes and techniques. An efficient ordering process, along with a superior label design and production process allows Custom Woven Labels to be cost-effective—no matter the quantity—while offering low minimums. At Custom Woven Labels, high-quality and affordable prices aren’t just catchwords—they’re our foundation. Read more>>
We can produce your clothing labels in any quantity using damask, taffeta, or satin, utilizing a time tested weaving process that results in a high quality fabric label that can withstand numerous washings. Our completely custom process enables you to specify every detail for the perfect woven label. Often the location or application of the woven label will determine the optimum process for production.
Types of Woven Label Materials
Damask Labels: The most common type of fabric labels for clothing are made of damask fabric. Damask is made of polyester yarns that are capable of very fine details that are soft to the touch. Damask woven apparel labels can come in many different softnesses, referred to as denier. Denier rating refers to the size of the thread; the lower the denier rating, the softer the label and finer the detail.
Taffeta Labels:Taffeta fabric is a cost-effective choice. Fast drying and great for lettering on fabric labels, taffeta tends to have a scratchy finish, so it shouldn't be used in applications with skin contact.
Satin Labels: Satin has the nicest finish out of any weave and is soft to the touch. Perfect for applications where fine detail isn't important. A soft, lustrous finish gives the brand the best finishing touch possible.<< Hide this content.
Custom Woven Label Design Guideprev next
- LABEL SIZESelect a label size that suits the clothing or product that it will be attached to.
- RELATIVE SIZEYou want your label to be noticeable, but not overwhelming.
- SEWING MARGINDepending on label location, you may need a sewing margin on the top, bottom, or all around your label.
- LABEL FOLDOften the label location will determine the fold. Will your label be in a more traditional or unique location?
- FONTS & TEXTBolder, simpler fonts are easier to read when woven. Text should be at least the equivalent of 10pts.
- COLORSText & background color choice play an important part in label appearance. Choose contrasting but non-clashing colors.
- MATERIALIf your logo is small and detailed, Damask is probably the best choice since it has the thinnest, finest quality yarns.